Error: An error occurred while creating the AVD. See idea.log for details – When it occurs: When you want to add an AVD into your android studio then you will face this issue. This issue will not allow to add your required virtual device to android studio unless you solve it.
Error: An error occurred while creating the AVD. See idea.log for details – What it means to say:
AVD stands for Android virtual device which is in technical terms called as emulator. There are two types of virtual devices we have one is Emulator and other one is Simulator. Simulator the activity of something that it is simulating and Emulator is like clone of an original device. Both are based on testing and usage are also same with some different limitations.
Error: An error occurred while creating the AVD. See idea.log for details – How to fix this issue?:</h2
Solution : Provide file all type permission(777) to the android studio folder.
For Mac Users : You can use file ownership commands through terminal
Changing File Owner with Chown by command through terminal:
sudo chown -v cory myFile.rtf
After this it will ask for system password.
For Linux Users : Below command will do the work for you
sudo apt-get install lib32stdc++6
For Windows Users :
Follow below steps to install AVD in android studio
1. Select ‘Clone Device’ option , selecting this will add new device into list with appending ‘(edited)1’ string.
2. Select this clone device: press ‘Next’
3. Select this clone device: press ‘Next’
4. Select system image as per your requirement: press ‘Next’
5. Select ‘Show Advance Setting’ scroll down: in ‘Memory and Storage’ choose ‘External file’ (which is disable/gray-out in actual device but available in clone device) keep entry empty.
6. Press ‘Finish’
Read More –
- Malwarebytes for Android
- How to Fix Gmail Server Error 007?
- How to Fix ERR_SPDY_PROTOCOL_ERROR in Google Chrome 2021
Note: Also check you have available space of your drive that can also cause these issues to occur.