www.myindigocard.com – Are you the one looking for a master card with no yearly fees and is freely available you can give it a try to the Indigo Platinum Mastercard. Once applied for the card, the maintenance is so effortless and also can be handled through the website www.myindigocard.com.
www.myindigocard.com – Login & Manage Your Indigo Platinum Card
MyIndigoCard.com is created with a motive to have safe, secured, and user-friendly access to the Indigo Platinum Mastercard. Indigo allows you access to various benefits of the card through its portal. It is super convenient as can be accessed 24*7 thereby allowing you to have full information anywhere anytime.
You can also pay your bills, maintain accounts through this portal. Of course, you have multiple questions about MyINDIGOCARD, how to login and activate this super user-friendly and secured card then you are at the right page.
This article will let you all the information How to activate your card, the maintenance, benefits, and how to login to the portal specifically designed to handle MyIndigoCard services.
How to register for MyIndigoCard?
To avail of the services offered to the Indigo Mastercard holders you firstly have to register your card on the portal. After this registration, you can have access to the services by just simply logging in to your account. The process of registering your card is made as simple as possible for you.
Let’s have a look at how you can register your card:
- Go to the official website of My Indigo Card i.e. www.indigocard.com.
- Your interface now shows a Register button, kindly click on that button to proceed.
- Now enter your Indigo card number as mentioned on your card. Please make sure you fill up the right number.
- Once you complete the above step now you need to enter your date of birth and your social security number.
- After filling up the following information click on the Next button.
- The process for registration of your card is now complete.
Wasn’t registration of My Indigo Mastercard very easy? Once you are registered now you need to login into your account.
How to activate your MyIndigoCard card?
My Indigo Card can be activated either online or can also be activated via phone. The procedure for both is quite simple.
Activate MyIndigoCard through the website:
- Go to the official website i.e. www.myindigocard.com.
- Now enter your username and password which you will be provided while registering.
- Click on the login button.
- Now you will be asked to create a PIN (Personal Identification Number) for your card.
- Once you are done creating a PIN click on Activate button.
Activate MyIndigoCard via phone:
- To activate your card via phone please dial the following number 1-866-946-9545.
- Now press the # which will help you to communicate directly to your center representative.
- Kindly provide the information asked by the representative (about your card details).
- Your Indigo Card will be activated very soon.
How to login to the portal for MyIndigoCard?
Now that you have looked into the process for registration and activation next step is to login your account to avail of the services:
- First, visit the official website of My Indigo Card i.e. myindigocard.com.
- Now enter the username and password you have received during the registration process.
- Kindly check your login details before proceeding further.
- Now when you are sure about the details, click on the login button.
- You can now access your account and records.
Note: Please enter your details with care, if you enter your details wrong three times then your account will be locked for the next 15 minutes.
Forgot your username and password of Myindigocard.com
In case you forgot your details, there is no need to panic. You can recover your details as follows:
- Go to www.myindigocard.com
- On your interface there will be an option Forgot username or password? link
- Now you will have to enter the last four digits of your account, social security number, and your date of birth.
- The next step is to click on Submit button.
- Now the interface shows instructions to change or recover your username or password.
This article was for knowledge about www.myindigocard.com. Be careful with your PIN and password as if you lose it can hamper the security of your card. Hope this information was useful.
Related Search Terms –