How to Share App from TestFlight: TestFlight was founded by Benjamin Satterfield and Trystan Kosmynka on Dec 23, 2010, and was designed and developed for testing apps mobile applications on Android and iOS devices.
TestFlight is service that provide online platform service for over the air installation which help developers to test their mobile applications and also they can easily share their application to their client and testers via TestFlight.
When TestFlight was started, at that time it was supporting both platform android and iOS but later on after 2014 apple removed it support for android. As it currently owned by APPLE Inc and that’s why it giving support to only iOS mobile application supports. Apple App Store connect has now TestFlight integrated on its portal so developer no need to go anywhere or search for the ways to share his application.
Steps to Start Testing on TestFlight:
- All iOS app developer needs is your email address to send their client or tester an invitation. This is requirement that you need to have all emails you want to send your app to install and again this is somewhere maybe a drawback that if your client don’t want share it or there may be some other reasons.
- Then accept the invitation either in the TestFlight iOS app or with a redemption code found via a link in the beta invitation
- Once accepted you can install the prerelease build
- The TestFlight app will notify you when new builds are available
- To update to the latest build, simply tap Update
Read More –
- Integrate Firebase Swift and Objective-C
- Calling API in Swift 4 with Alamofire 4.0
- Application Loader
Having TestFlight on apple side has given it a very strong support and made it very easier for those developers working on it and making