Top iOS Developer Interview Questions and how to prepare for interview in short time will be explained here in this post. Interview questions are always somehow related to basic concepts of that field in which interview are going on. iOS App Developer profile in companies demands basic level of knowledge that should poses by candidate.
Top iOS Developer Interview Questions To Crack Interview
- Access modifiers (Public, Private, protected, No modifier)
- Push notification of different life cycle of app
- Calling one method of one view controller to another
- Parsing variable or data between two view controller
- NSNotification center
- [Super viewdidload] meaning of this line of code
- Singleton class
- Swap two variables without using third variable
- Overloading and overriding
- Atomic, non-atomic, strong, weak, retain
- Json vs xml
- Let vs guard
- Nsoperationqueue vs GCD
- Life cycle of App
- States of app
- UUID and UDID
- Device ID and App Id
- Enums or enumerations
- Design Pattern
- JSON/PLIST LImits
- Sqlite Limits
- Swift advantage over Objective-C
- Difference between private and file-private
- Lazy Variables (Defination and Use)
- Static and Global Variables
Top iOS App Developer Interview Questions Asked in Interview
Almost all interviews in my experience start from the basics of iOS concepts. And this basics include above gives lists topics definition or definition with example or differences between two terminology.
Top iOS App Developer Questions based on logics
In interviews of iOS app developer profile which is obviously a programming skill so interviewer can also ask some time basic logic and programming type questions.
For example :- Write logic for reversing value of two variables without using third variable.
Means such type of questions can be asked in interview depends upon interviews thinking. Preparation of such question takes some good hands on mathematics and analytics skills of candidate.