www.lillysavingscard.com if it is in your mail or pocket and you have no idea how to activate your card then this article is a solution for your questions. Lilly Savings card allows its users to get multiple discounts and other offers. Lilly is proud to be part of this model which will allow seniors to have their medicines at affordable prices. Lilly has solutions that will make life better on your health management basis.The savings card includes a list of drugs covered under the program and the complete terms and conditions.You can still get affordability solutions by calling the Lilly customer service. Eli Lilly and Company has been working on affordable solutions for many years now and the model of Lilly Savings Card fills a critical gap that remained in U.S. health care system.
Lilly cards are issued by the Eli Lilly and Company. Eli Lilly and Company is an American pharmaceutical company with its headquarters in Indianapolis, Indiana. It has been in Pharmaceutical industry for almost more than 140 years now. It has huge family of more than 30000 employees now. Eli Lilly and Company has offices in 18 countries and approximately provides pharmaceutical drugs in 125 countries. Lilly is currently the largest manufacturer of psychiatric medications.
www.lillysavingscard.com – Requirements to activate your Lilly Savings Card
• You must be a legal resident of United States or Puerto Rico.
• Your age must be 18 years or above while activating your card.
• You should have an Internet connecting device such as laptop, computer or smartphone, etc.
• A strong Internet connection is must.
• And lastly you will need a card to be activated.
Once you have gathered all the information the process for card activation is quite simple. You can avail for all the offers only after you have activated your card.
www.lillysavingscard.com – How to activate your Lilly Savings Card
• Go to the official website of Lilly Savings Card Activation i.e. www.lillysavingscard.com
• You will be asked three questions answers for which should be yes. These three questions will be
1. Are you currently a resident of the United States or Puerto Rico?
2. Are you a patient or caregiver who is 18 years of age or older?
3. Is your prescription eligible to be paid in part or full by any government funded program, including but not limited to Medicaid, Medicare, Medicare Part D, Medigap, DOD, VA, TRICARE/CHAMPUS, or any State Patient or Pharmaceutical Assistance Program?
If answers to all these questions are yes then you can proceed further.
• The next step is to enter the 9 digit Rx group number which is printed on the front side of your card.
• Then you need to enter the 12 digits RxID number from your card.
• Once you fill-up all the details and are sure about it, click on submit button.
• Fill up the personal information asked to complete the activation process.
• If you are done submitting your details you will soon receive a notification that your Lilly Savings Card has been activated.
Congratulations! You have activated your card and can now avail the offers soon. In case you face any difficulty in the activation process you can call on Lilly customer care and they will help you activate your card via phone. The process for which is almost similar only the information and details will be given verbally over a phone call.
This was all about Lilly Savings Card by Eli Lilly and Company. The Lilly card activation phone number is 1-866-923-1953, provided to activate the card via phone services.In todays world where medical expenses burden you a-lot and especially for senior citizens, Lilly Savings Card count as a very big relief.
Related Search Terms:
- Skylight card activation
- BioLife Citicard
Tags: www.lillysavingscard.com, www.lillysavingscard.com – Lilly Card Activation